Release Date: May 11, 2019
Here is a summary of the news trending this week. This weeks edition is anchored by Chr is Perrine, KB2FAF, Will Rogers, K5WLR, Don Hulick, K2ATJ, George W2XBS, and Jessica Bowen, KC2VWX.
Produced and edited by W2XBS.
Running Time: 1:03:25
Download here: http://bit.ly/TWIAR1054
Trending headlines in this weeks bulletin service:
- DX Voice from Mount Athos Monk Apollo, SV2ASP, SK
- Mobile Event App will Help Dayton Hamvention Visitors to Navigate the Show
- Czech 50 MHz Pohotovostní Test Announced
- Hams Help Trace Mystery Signal Disrupting Keyless Entry Devices in Ohio
- Former ARRL Headquarters Staffer Ellen White, W1YL, is Krenkel Medalist
- Dayton Hamvention Again Providing Information Radio Station on 1620 AM
- May 14th FT4 Mock Contest Session Canceled, New WSJT-X Beta Version Pending
- High-Altitude Celebration at SAQ
- ARRL Field Day Site Locator is Live, Promotional Material and FD Gear Now Available
- FCC Adopts Order on Use of Bands above 24 GHz for Next-Gen Wireless
- Arizona Home Owners Association Grants Antenna Privileges To Hams
- Scholarship Honors Beloved Elemer In Upstate New York
Plus these Special Features This Week:
- Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT
- Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
- Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
- Weekly Propagation Forecast from the ARRL
- Ancient Amateur Archives Explores Amateur Radios Rich History with Bill Continelli, W2XOY
- Tower Climbing & Antenna Safety w Greg Stoddard KF9MP
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss
Automated: http://twiar.net/TWIARHAM.mp3 (Static file, changed weekly)
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
Air This Week in Amateur Radio on your repeater! Built in ident breaks every 10 minutes.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air on nets and repeaters as a bulletin service all across North America, ands all around the world. on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com, or via iTunes and Google Play. We are hosted by various podcast aggregators like Stitcher too. Vist our site for details.
You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site www.twiar.net.
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.