This Week in Amateur Radio Edition #1057
Release Date: June 1, 2019
Here is a summary of the news trending this week. This weeks edition is anchored by Rich Lawrence, KB2MOB, Will Rogers, K5WLR, Don Hulick, K2ATJ, Chris Perrine, KB2FAF, Fred Fittee, NF2F, George W2XBS, and Jessica Bowen, KC2VWX.
Produced and edited by W2XBS.
Running Time: 1:04:54
Download here: http://bit.ly/TWIAR1057
Trending headlines in this weeks bulletin service:
- RSGB Cricket World Cup Radio Marathon Set
- Special Event Station Chain to Mark 75th Anniversary of D-Day
- Ohio ARES Active in Wake of Tornadoes that Badly Damaged Hara Arena
- Mexican Amateur Radio Volunteers Providing Communication in Wildfire Response
- Emergency Messaging Demonstration for Red Cross, FEMA is a Success
- California resident sentenced to prison for death threat to FCC Chairmen Ajit Pai
- It’s the 175th Anniversary of Morse Code
- ARRL Announces the latest round of Section Manager election results
- NASA invites the public to fly your name to the Red Planet on the next Mars Rover
Plus these Special Features This Week:
- Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT – Special Expanded Report
- Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
- Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
- Weekly Propagation Forecast from the ARRL
- Ancient Amateur Archives Explores Amateur Radios Rich History with Bill Continelli, W2XOY
- Tower Climbing and Antenna Safety with Greg Stoddard, KF9MP – Working On Sidearms
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss
Automated: http://twiar.net/TWIARHAM.mp3 (Static file, changed weekly)
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
Air This Week in Amateur Radio on your repeater! Built in ident breaks every 10 minutes.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air on nets and repeaters as a bulletin service all across North America, ands all around the world. on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com, or via iTunes and Google Play. We are hosted by various podcast aggregators like Stitcher too. Vist our site for details.
You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site www.twiar.net.
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.