This Week in Amateur Radio Edition #1034
Release Date: December 22, 2018
Here is a summary of the news trending this week. This weeks edition is anchored by Will Rogers, K5WLR, Don Hulick, K2ATJ, Fred Fitte, NF2F, George W2XBS, and Jessica Bowen, KC2VWX.
Produced and edited by W2XBS.
Running Time: 1:44:55
Download here: http://bit.ly/TWIAR1034
Trending stories in this weeks bulletin service:
- Countdown to Third Annual AM Rally Has Begun
- New Amateur Radio Packet Gear Awaits Unpacking, Installation on Space Station
- Registration is Open for QRP-ARCI Four Days in May 2019
- Registration Opens for 2019 ConTest University in Dayton
- Two killed in accident at Antarctic research station
- ARRL Petitions FCC to Incorporate Parity Act Provisions into its Amateur Radio Rules
- FCC Releases Plan in the Event of Current and Future Partial Government Shutdowns
- US Radio Amateurs Help to Make YOTA Month Happen in Ethiopia
- New Section Manager in Southern New Jersey, Eight Incumbents to Continue in Office
- ARRL’s Logbook of The World Tops 1 Billion QSO Records
Plus these Special Features This Week:
W2XOY Christmas Special “A Hams Night Before Christmas” Produced and enhanced by N2FNH/SK
Jean Shepherd, K2ORS/SK with a special “Christmas Story”
Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT
Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
RAIN: What is “Real” Ham Radio? A dialog written and voiced by G7DDN
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss
Automated: http://twiar.net/TWIARHAM.mp3 (Static file, changed weekly)
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
Air This Week in Amateur Radio on your repeater! Built in ident breaks every 10 minutes.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air on nets and repeaters as a bulletin service all across North America, ands all around the world. on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com, or via iTunes and Google Play. We are hosted by various podcast aggregators like Stitcher too. Vist our site for details.
You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site www.twiar.net.
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.