This Week in Amateur Radio #953
Week of June 3, 2017
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://bit.ly/TWIAR953
Running Time: 1:04:32
This weeks program was produced and edited by George Bowen, W2XBS.
1. Buildout of Nationwide First Responder Broadband Network Could Drive ARES Changes
2. FCC Issues Amateur Radio Licensee a Notice of Violation for Pirate Broadcasting
3. Aeronautical Mobile circumnavigation begins
4. FCC Issues Notice of Unlicensed Operation in Public Safety Interference Complaint
5. FEMA To Conduct Emergency Test On 60 Meters
6. Amateur Radio Provides Communication Link Following Sri Lanka Flooding
7. Our Sun’s 11-Year Magnetic Cycle Destined to Disappear
Plus these Special Features This Week:
Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT,
Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
The Ancient Amateur Archives with Bill Continelli W2XOY
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air on nets and repeaters as a bulletin service all across North America, ands all around the world. on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com. Download the free Tunein.com app today.
This Week in Amateur Radio is also available on the internet as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-In.com, Stitcher, and various other mp3 aggregators. You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site www.twiar.net.
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.