This Week in Amateur Radio #945
Week of April 8, 2017
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://bit.ly/TWIAR945
Running Time: 1:05:51
Here is a summary of the news trending This Week in Amateur Radio. This is for Edition #945 with a release and air date of Saturday, April 08, 2017.This weeks edition is anchored by, Wayne Nelms. N3LMS, Don Hewlick, K2ATJ, Will Rogetrs, K5WLR and Jessica Bowen, KB2VWX.
This weeks program was produced and edited by George Bowen, W2XBS.
Trending stories in this weeks bulletin service:
1. ISS Expedition 50 Commander Shane Kimbrough, KE5HOD, Heading Home
2. Revised Memorandum of Understanding between ARRL and FCC Still a Work in Progress
3. Same-Band Dueling CQs Now Prohibited in All ARRL Contests
4. 30th International Marconi Day Event Set for April 22
5. Club Log is Now a Logbook of The World Trusted Partner
6. Radio Amateurs Support Colombia Landslide Disaster Relief and Recovery Effort
7. Solar Flare Activity Goes High Order
8. ARRL Entry-Level License Committee Digs in to Study Survey Results
9. Midway and Kure Islands Placed on List of Deleted DXCC Entities
Plus these Special Features This Week:
Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT,
Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
Weekly Propgation Forecast with Tamitha Skov
A Look At Dayton HamVention New Home via RAIN
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air on nets and repeaters as a bulletin service all across North America, ands all around the world. on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com. Download the free Tunein.com app today.
This Week in Amateur Radio is also available on the internet as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-In.com, Stitcher, and various other mp3 aggregators. You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site www.twiar.net.
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.