This Week in Amateur Radio #940
Week of March 4, 2017
DOWNLOAD HERE: http://bit.ly/TWIAR940
Running Time: 1:08:42
Here is a summary of the news trending This Week in Amateur Radio. This is for Edition #940 with a release and air date of Saturday, March 04, 2017.
This weeks edition is anchored by. Andre Wald, KC0MMY, Will Rogers, K5WLR, Don Hulick, K2ATJ, and Jessica Bowen, KB2VWX.
This weeks program was produced and edited by W2XBS.
Trending stories in this weeks newscast:
1. FEMA Needs Experienced New Administrator, Former Head KK4INZ Tells Lawmakers
2. RSGB Says Regulator Ofcom is Not Resolving Interference Complaints
3. WRTC 2018: 500 Days and Counting!
4. Xenia High School Closing on May 19 to Let Students Attend Hamvention
5. HamVention Announces Various Award Winners For 2017 Show
6. ARISS to Swap Out Handheld VHF Transceivers on Space Station
7. President Trump Pulls Rosenworcels FCC Nomination
8. Radio Amateurs of Canada announces granting of scholarships
9. New ham radio rules and regulations take effect in Uruguay
10. Former White House Cybersecurity Advisor Howard A. Schmidt, W7HAS, SK
11. RST-Suffix Special Event is Back
Plus these Special Features This Week:
The Ancient Amateur Archives with Bill Continelli W2XOY
Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT,
Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air as a bulletin service all across North America, and around the world on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com. Download the free Tunein.com app today.
This Week in Amateur Radio is also available on the internet as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-In.com, Stitcher, and various other mp3 aggregators. You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site www.twiar.net.
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.