This Week in Amateur Radio #936
DOWNLOAD HERE: https://archive.org/details/TWIAR936HAM
Running Time: 1:13:45
Here is a summary of the news trending This Week in Amateur Radio. This is for Edition #936 with a release and air date of Saturday, February 04, 2017. This weeks edition is anchored by Don Hulick, K2ATJ, Will Rogers, K5WLR, Fred Fittee, NF2F, Jessica Bowen, KB2VWX.
This weeks program was produced and edited by George Bowen, W2XBS
Trending stories in this weeks newscast:
- It Has Been Yet Another Outstanding Year for Amateur Radio Licensing!
- AM Rally Set for April 1st Thru The 3rd – No Fooling!
- Transcontinental Relay Recreated for 100th Anniversary Commemoration
- Broadcasters Profess Optimism at Start of Pai Regime at the FCC.
- It’s now Ham Radio Operators vs. Pot Growers
- FCC Chairman Announces Pilot Program Aimed to Increase Rulemaking Transparency
- New Rookie Roundup Rules Will Mean More Rookies on the Air
- ARRL Contributing Editor Ward Silver, N0AX, is 2016 Bill Orr Technical Writing Award Recipient
- New York Marathon, Running Luminary Allan Steinfeld, W2TN, SK
- ARRL Board of Directors Adopts Legislative Objectives for 115th Congress
- Connecticut Radio Amateur endows the ARRL Collegiate Amateur Radio Intiative
- National Parks On The Air participation leads one ham to an Ingugural Communication Deal for National Park Service
- A Time Zone Change for Maine?
Plus these Special Features This Week:
Dayton HamVention Talk – “Just Who is K5UR?” Rick Roderick, ARRLs 16th President.
Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT.
Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
Monthly Propagation Forecast with Doctor Tamitha Skov.
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air as a bulletin service all across North America, and around the world on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com. Download the free Tunein.com app today.
This Week in Amateur Radio is also available on the internet as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-In.com, Stitcher, and various other mp3 aggregators. You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.
Visit us on the web:
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss