This Week in Amateur Radio #935
DOWNLOAD HERE: https://archive.org/details/TWIAR935HAM
Running Time: 1:11:45
This weeks program was produced and edited by George Bowen, W2XBS
Trending stories in this weeks newscast:
1. The Amateur Radio Parity Act Speeds to U.S. House Passage, Heads to U.S. Senate
2. Ajit Pai is President Trump’s Choice for FCC Chairman
3. STL/Studio-Transmitter-Link Hack Airs Anti-Trump Song – Broadcast Stations Nationwide Get Hacked
4. Study Suggests A New Way To Learn Morse Code – Semi-consciously
5. New FCC Chairman Ajit Pai Praises House Action on H.R. 555, Other Telecoms Bills
6. CIA Declassified Database Includes Information about Soviet-Era Amateur Radio
7. FEMA Region X Reports Another Successful HF Interoperability Exercise
8. Tickets Now Available for Dayton DX, Top Band, and Contest Dinners
9. New Mexico Radio Amateur Marks 80 Years as a Licensee
10. CEPT meeting makes progress on WRC-19 Agenda Items affecting amateur radio
11. U.S. Naval Academy’s HFsat is coordinated for 15 to 10 meter transponders
12. Second Annual mid-winter 630 meter activity night is scheduled for February 4th and 5th
13. Seriously Collecting Broadcasting’s Big Iron
Plus these Special Features This Week:
The Ancient Amateur Archives with Bill Continelli, W2XOY
Technology News and Commentary with Leo Laporte, W6TWT.
Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO
Foundations of Amateur Radio with Onno Benschop VK6FLAB
Monthly Propagation Forecast with Doctor Tamitha Skov.
Visit us on the web:
RSS News: http://twiar.net/twiar.rss
Visit our website at www.twiar.net for program audio, and daily for the latest amateur radio and technology news.
This Week in Amateur Radio is heard on the air as a bulletin service all across North America, and around the world on amateur radio repeater systems, the low bands, and more.
This Week in Amateur Radio is portable too! You can find us among talk radios best on TuneIn.com. Download the free Tunein.com app today.
This Week in Amateur Radio is also available on the internet as a podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Tune-In.com, Stitcher, and various other mp3 aggregators. You can also stream the program to your favorite digital device by visiting our web site www.twiar.net.
This Week in Amateur Radio is produced by Community Video Associates in upstate New York, and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. If you would like to volunteer with us as a news anchor or special segment producer please get in touch with us via our Facebook group. Search for us under This Week in Amateur Radio.